Viral and Bacterial Lung Infection Vaccination:
- This vaccine helps to protect you against influenza (flu) caused by different types of viruses.
- Fluarix Tetra is used to prevent flu in persons 6 months of age and older.
Terms & Conditions:
- The vaccine can be administered at the same time
- Redemption within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Tell your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist before you receive the vaccine if you:
- are allergic to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients in this vaccine.
- are suffering from an illness.
- have a bleeding problem or bruise easily.
- ever fainted from an injection.
- have or had Guillain-Barré syndrome (severe muscle weakness) after getting a flu vaccine.
- have a known allergy to egg protein.
- Life Care reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without prior notice