What is Human Papilloma Virus Infection?
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection is the most common sexually transmitted viral infection.
HPV infections can cause many types of cancers, but except cervical cancer, none of them have routine screening available.
This means males and females who have HPV may be unaware of the infection and may pass it on to others.
Therefore, infection with HPV is common as 80% of sexually active individuals will get HPV infection at some point in their life. HPV can affect everyone even those who are married or in a steady relationship.
There is no cure for HPV infection, but HPV infection is PREVENTABLE. (7) Getting vaccinated on time provides better protection as HPV vaccine work best if administered prior to exposure to HPV infection.
HPV Vaccine: Gardasil-9 “9 in 1 HPV Vaccine”
Gardasil-9 “9 in 1 HPV Vaccine” prevents 9 high-risk types of HPV linked to cancer, most predominately cervical cancer but also cancer of the anus, vagina, vulva, penis, mouth, and throat.
Prevention is better than cure! Go for our cervical cancer screening and HPV vaccination by purchasing our premium health screening packages and receive a promotion price for Gardasil-9 HPV Vaccine:
3 doses @ RM1,499 / NP: RM 1,695
Promotion price (RM1,499) will only appear after you add Premium Health Screening Packages into your cart
Promotion period is only valid from 1 January 2022 – 31 January 2022.
The promotion price for Gardasil-9 vaccine is applicable when purchase together with Premium Health Screening Packages listed above (PWP).
The promotion price for Gardasil-9 vaccine is applicable for 3 doses only.
The promotion price for Gardasil-9 vaccine applicable for online and walk-in payment.
Multiple purchase of Gardasil-9 vaccine is allowed in one transaction.
1st dose of Gardasil-9 vaccine must be administered within 6 months from date of purchase.
All transactions of Gardasil-9 vaccine once completed cannot be cancelled, exchanged, or refunded under any circumstances. Vaccine stocks on the Website are offered is subject to availability. No requests for refunds, cancellation, or exchanges of any kind will be entertained.
LifeCare Diagnostic Medical Centre reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time and without notice.
1. Garland SM, Steben M, Sings HL, et al. Natural history of genital warts; analysis of the placebo arm of 2 ramdomized phase III trials of a quadrivalent HPV (types 6, 11, 16 and 18) vaccine. J Infect Dis. 2009; 199(6):805-814. 1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19199546
2. Chan PKS et al. Distribution of Human Papillomavirus types in anogenital warts of men. J Clin Virol. 2009;44(2):112
3. Alemany L, Saunier M, Alvarado-Cabrero l, et al. Human papillomavirus DNA prevalence and type distribution in anal carcinomas worldwide. Int J Cancer. 2015; 136(1):98-107. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24817381. Accessed 1st Feb 2018.
4. Walboomers et al. Human Papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide. J Pathol. 1999; 189(1)12-9. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10451482. Accessed 22nd June 2018.
5. de Sanjose S, Alemany L, Ordi J, et al. Worldwide human papillomavirus genotype attribution in over 2000 cases of intraepithelial and invasive lesions of the vulva. Eur J Cancer. 2013;49(16)3450-3461. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23886586. Accessed 1st Feb 2018.
6. Alemany L, Saunier M, Tinoco L, et al. Large contribution of human papillomavirus in vaginal neoplastic lesions: a worldwide study in 597 samples. Eur J Cancer. 2014:50(16):2846-2854. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25155250. Accessed 1st Feb 2018.
7. Genital HPV Infection – CDC Fact Sheet July 2017, https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/HPV-FS-July-2017.pdf. Accessed 1st Feb 2018.